The Notre Dame Children's Choir Community Festival is a musical, educational, and spiritual weekend for child and youth choristers in the Northern Indiana region.
Singers spend all day Saturday in rehearsals with NDCC Choir Directors. The choirs give a public performance Saturday afternoon at a local church. Participation is free and includes music, snacks, lunch, recreation led by Notre Dame graduate musicians, and festival shirts.
The Festival occurs in annually in early May. Singers and choirs between the ages of 8-18 are welcome to participate. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 3:00pm at St. Pius X Catholic Church, Granger, IN
- Saturday, May 12
- 9:30am-3:00pm for current NDCC singers ages 9-17 at St. Pius X Catholic Church (Descant, Chamber, and Seraphim Choirs)
- 10:15am SIGN-IN for GUESTS
- 10:30am-3:00pm for REGISTERED GUESTS and singers ages 7-8 at St. Pius X Catholic Church (Cantabile Choir)
- 2:00-3:00pm for all singers in the Cherub Choirs
Recent guest conductors include:
- Dr. Brent Gault, Indiana University (2016)
- Dr. John Leonard, The College of New Jersey (2016)
- Melanie Malinka, Madeleine Choir School (2015)
- Cynthia Berryman, South Bend School Corporation (2015)
- Ruth Dwyer, Indianapolis Children's Choir (2014)
- Dr. Katherine Strand, Indiana University (2014)
Powered by flickr embed.