The Notre Dame Children's Choir Community Festival is a musical, educational, and spiritual weekend for child and youth choristers in the Northern Indiana region.
Singers spend Thursday and Friday afternoons and all day Saturday in rehearsals with guest conductors from across the nation. The choirs give a public performance Saturday afternoon at a local church. Participation is free and includes music, snacks throughout the day, lunch, recreation led by Notre Dame graduate musicians, festival shirts, and musical direction under our guest conductors
The Festival occurs in annually in early May. Singers and choirs between the ages of 5-17 are welcome to participate. For more information and to register, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent guests include:
- Dr. Brent Gault, Indiana University (2016)
- Dr. John Leonard, The College of New Jersey (2016)
- Melanie Malinka, Madeleine Choir School (2015)
- Cynthia Berryman, South Bend School Corporation (2015)
- Ruth Dwyer, Indianapolis Children's Choir (2014)
- Dr. Katherine Strand, Indiana University (2014)